MINIFACTORY ULTRA - INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTER
Harness the power of ultra polymers with miniFactory Ultra
The most powerful and versatile industrial 3D printer. With this all-in-one device you have the whole material range available.
ULTEM®, PEKK, PPSU, PA-CARBON, PEEK, and many more at your disposal.
For the professionals whom the quality matters.
Ultimate strength and quality with 250°C heated chamber
Extremely high temperature in the chamber unlocks
the widest material range on the market and ensures
ultimate strenght for printed parts.
AARNI – PROCESS MONITORING SYSTEM
Cutting-edge process monitoring system does the quality
control for you. Let the system supervise itself and
certify your prints unlike ever before.
SERVO DRIVEN TECHNOLOGY
Presicion and stability with high-end servo motors,
ball screws and linear guides ensure large, dimensionally
accurate and repeatable prints.
One of the most accurate FFF printing systems available.
miniFactory Ultra's post-processing features are activated
straight from the touch screen, providing optimized annealing
process to the selected material.
No need for separate post-processing equipment.
ACTIVE CARBON FILTERING
miniFactory is a pioneer in printing safety.
The filtering will considerably reduce the amount of
emissions present in the printing process of industrial polymers.
Office friendly system
- Ultimate strength with heated chamber up to 250°C
- Large print size with 330 x 180 x 180 mm build area
- Versatility with ultra polymers like ULTEM, PEEK, PEKK, PPSU, PA
- High nozzle temperature up to 470°C
- Extreme printing quality with AC Servo motors
- Quality assurance by AARNI Process Monitoring System
- Device measurements: 100 x 80 x 190 cm
- Device weight: 320 kg
- Power requirements: 400V/16A 3-PHASE
- Certification: CE
- Fully automatic calibration – optimal first layer adhesion
- Separable dual extruder – cleaner printing result
- Large 7” touch screen – easy to operate
- Vacuum table – easy & fast build platform change
- Activated carbon filtering – considerably reduce the amount of emissions